What do your callers hear when you put them on hold?
It happens every day, in every Farm Bureau agency. A caller is put on hold. It's an unavoidable part of doing business. But, the worst thing you can do is to leave your callers on hold listening to dead air, boring music or a static radio!
Instead, treat them to an inexpensive, yet professional ON HOLD:32 recording that reassures each and every person who calls your agency that they've made the right choice. You'll get to choose exactly what your callers hear from our ever-growing library of scripts approved by Farm Bureau's corporate compliance office!
Yes, I'm interested!
Your callers will learn about:
- Agency Hours and Location
- Farm Bureau Membership Benefits
- Your Website & Online Account Services
- Claim Tips for each of your Insurance Products
- Information about the Affordable Care Act, Open Enrollment & Special Enrollment Periods, and Supplemental Insurance for Medicare
- Homeowners' and Renters' Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance Products & Services, including Retirement & Estate Planning
- Auto Insurance for Personal and Business use
- Coverage Review Services & Multi-Line Plans
- Banking Services, including Mortgages, HSAs, and Vehicle loans
- Charitable Contributions & Local Community Involvement, including the R. Flake Shaw Scholarship Program & "Ag in the Classroom" Educational Grants
- Additional Services & Partnerships with other Businesses, including BlueCross BlueShield®, Grainger®, Choice Hotels®, and General Motors®
- Health Tips & Information about "Healthy Living for a Lifetime"
- Upcoming Events, including Health Screenings and your Agency's Holiday Hours
- A Personal "Welcome" or "Thank You" Message from the Agency Manager